Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Recent Developments of Elephantiasis

Just the other day, Ria drove my kepo-level to the roof, finding the identity of a person only briefly referred to in a blogpost. Well, I am easy to provoke, really. Suffice it was to say that in two hours I can safely conclude the identity of the person-in-question (and hence proving my superiority over her as a kepo-master :P). By combination of well archived and tagged blog, Facebook friend list, info and photo album, and unawareness of privacy issue, if you must know.

It prompted me to take a gander of my own's blog archive, and sure enough, plenty of juvenile and ababil stuff there. During the past year, however, I have come to a better sense and decided to put my private rants somewhere more private (hello, circular explanation!)

I will keep this blog updated anyway, but it will mostly be for lighter stuff. Because the world can make do with a little more LOL, ROFL, and ROFLOLMAO. And if you ever found anyone who actually ROFLOLMAO-ing in real life, I implore you to record that. To prove mankind devolution in the making. That is all.

---
P.S. Yes, the title of this post was meant to be total gibberish. Let it go.

1 comment:

Ria said...

Iya deh, Master :p udah dikonfirmasi ke yang bersangkutan dan ternyata bener. *masih ngga rela*