Thursday, May 7, 2009

Everything we are, is everything we fear

"Everything we are, is everything we fear"
--Earlimart, The Little Things

The title above is a quote from The Little Things' lyrics. I guess it's also the little things that made me put their song on heavy rotation in my phone.

The first time I listen to Earlimart was when I listen to Nevermind The Phone Calls, on Kyle XY The Soundtrack. Then I downloaded the Hymn and Her album. Then some tracks from Mentor Tormentor. Then the whole album. Then weeds out google search result for other tracks.

From the reviews of H&H, it was mentioned that they plan to release an album every year, unless they don't want to. I certainly wished for a new album coming soon, but there hasn't been any announcement, not even on their website.

Now if only their previous (and future) materials are accessible from here..

No comments: